Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, everyone..."Jingles" is home, safely! I have already taken a lot of pictures and will have them all uploaded, soon (I have to have my husband's help, with that). She has had her first bath and nail clipping...it is so cute because all of her nails are white (pinkish), except for one...it is solid black! She is eating well and using her potty pad (it is inside of a litter tray made for dogs). My little man, "Yoda", is so excited and protective of her...he won't let her, out of his sight! I am so excited and so are my darling children. Thanks, for all the well wishes, and I will add updates, along this awesome journey!

God bless!
Tamara
:cloud9:

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Awwww Congrats, I need to go have a look at your photos. What part of Ark are you from?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank You!!!

Thank you, so much...I am from the "River Valley", which is an hour south, of "Northwest Arkansas". By the way, your "Zoey" is a sweetheart...my little man, "Yoda" is solid white! Thanks, again!

God bless!
Tamara
:thumbright:

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Congratulations! Cannot wait for new pictures!

I agree. Zoey is one GORGEOUS girl! The jeweled collar just gets me every time I see it!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks!

Thanks, Karen...your little ones are gorgeous, also! I just love looking, at all of these beautiful chihuahuas, on the forum!

God bless!
Tamara
:cheer:

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Thank you, there are alot of very beautiful chis on the forum, I have never seen an ugly one.
I have family (Mom, brothers,cousins,) and my daughter just moved to Delight Arkansas. Do you know where that is? I actually grew up there. I miss her so much. It is about 30 miles from Murfeesboro.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Arkansas

Delight, AR, is about 3 1/2 hours, from where I live! I would love to visit Murfreesboro and go looking for diamonds! I am so sorry, that you are missing her, but I but she loves it, there!

God bless!
Tamara
:thumbleft:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts