Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The following are (2) photos of Mrs. "Jingles"...we should be picking her up, this weekend! I will add some of my precious, "Yoda", soon! I am so grateful, to be getting him a lifelong companion! My "Yoda" is a solid white male (apple head), who is 1 1/2, in human years...he is also 5 pounds, now. I absolutely love chihuahuas!
View attachment 5435

View attachment 5436

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
She is so cute! I look forward to seeing pics of Yoda and watching Mrs Jingles grow :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank You!!!

Thank you, all, so much! I will definitely post more pictures, soon...we are trying to work out, a good day, to get "Jingles" because the roads have been so bad! I hope to get her, this weekend, though...although, we are expecting more snow! Thanks, again!

God bless!
Tamara
:foxes_207:

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Jingles is a precious little one..Love her little dark mask, hope she keeps it!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks!

Thanks, Deb...her little mask is so cute! It looks like we are going to try to meet, Saturday, if the weather permits...we are looking at more snow! Thanks again, everyone!

God bless!
Tamara
:toothy7:

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
This storm has been so all consuming for so many states.. Sending up prayers for the safety of all of you guys involved..

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks, Deb!

Thank you, so much, Deb...I just got off of the phone, with the breeder, and she is going to call me back, this evening, to see how the weather and roads are. It started snowing, pretty hard, this morning, so the roads are re-freezing! She said that if we can't do it, tomorrow, then we will try to meet, on Sunday...I told her, "definitely safety first"! Thanks, for the prayers, and I will send some, your way!

God bless!
Tamara
:angel4:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks!

Thank you, ladies, for the awesome compliments...I am so excited, for "Jingles" to arrive, home! I have been "nesting", all day, in order to make sure, that everything is ready/safe, for her arrival. Now, we have to wait, and watch the weather/road situation, to see if we will get her tomorrow, or Sunday! Thanks, again!

God bless!
Tamara
:notworthy:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts