Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 350 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
I'll join you

I would love to join you. I am doing a series called p90x. It is a 90 day fitness program. You can check it out at beachbody.com I am trying to workout 6 days a week.

Let me know what you have in mind.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Alisha, I started jogging on the threadmill about 4 years ago. I lost about 20 pounds and gained muscles (so I probably lost 30). It really works if you stick to it. I started walking and slowly started jogging. Now, I walk 5 minutes, run 14 minutes (between 3,6 and 5 miles per hour, increasing slowly) and walk 2 more. The whole thing takes 21 minutes, 4-5 times a week. I've been able to keep my weight the same since.

So good luck, I'll be thinking of you when I step on my threadmill tonight.

I

·
0 Posts
I have wanted a treadmill for ages.
I need to loose a LOT of weight ( lost 3 stones in the past year)

I have a copy of a lateral thigh trainer, which at the time I thought was good, but having seen a real lateral thigh trainer I can now see isnt much good.
I also have an elipetical (sp) thing, where you stand up and your legs go round like a bike and your arms go like your skiing....but I havent used either in about two months for having been off colour with my asthma etc.

Keep meaning to get back on them.

I also have lorraine kelly's - walk yourself thin dvd and another one i forget what it is called, had them a year and never evern watched them!!! But keep meaninig to.

I got myself a step counter last year, walked 15 thousand steps a day when I walked the kids to school, i bet it is half that, now that I have changed jobs and hubby drives them.

I am hoping to take part in the great norht run next year..... so need to get off my butt and get in shape

1 - 20 of 350 Posts