Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a little photo session today with Lulu and Gidget so I could get a photo for my Christmas siggy. Thought I would share some with you. :santa::reindeer:

My girls with Frosty!

Santa's turn!

Lulu tells Santa what she wants for Christmas.

Outtake! LOL

We are all looking forward to a very MERRY season!!

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
They are gorgeous. I love the one with both of them with Santa and the outtake is hilarious! Merry Christmas.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ha! Those are adorable Tina!!!! What does Lulu have on??? A giant bow..<3
Yes. Hahaha! That a big red bow on Lulu's neck. She doesn't have a Christmas outfit, and that was the only thing I could get to quickly in my Christmas closet. I'm aggravated though; I made my Christmas siggy in Photobucket, but the changes aren't showing up for me to use it yet. :( Hope it works tomorrow.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lulu and Gidge are so beautiful Tina! I love the big bow Lulu has on, so festive! I think the outtake pic is where she is telling Santa exactly what she wants for Christmas!
You're so sweet! Hahaha! I can't remember which one Gidget was saying--it was either CUT!! or ENOUGH!!! She was done! :foxes15:

I love your pictures. Both are looking very festive. Gidgit is adorable.
Thanks! The bow is what you do when you have one that cries about wearing clothes. LOL

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Awwwwww Gidget and Lulu look so adorable. Red is definitely Lulu's color ❤😍. I love it when you post pictures of your babies, I can't get enough of them!

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Awwwwww Gidget and Lulu look so adorable. Red is definitely Lulu's color ❤&#55357;&#56845;. I love it when you post pictures of your babies, I can't get enough of them!
You are so kind, Meoshia! Red is one of my favorite colors, so I love Christmas colors. lol I wish I took better pics; I would post more often, but that is so sweet of you to say!! :)

Love the pics and the siggy
Thanks, Michele! When you said that about the siggy, I noticed I had a typo! LOL All's well--I fixed it. :D

Oh my gosh I love these! They're so cute and Lulu looks adorable with that huge bow!! :D
Thanks, Camille! She was such a patient little model, and she was greatly rewarded for it. ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts