Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Long time since I last posted; I wanted to share with you our new addition. We've named her Fergie. She's currently driving me crazy; and I'm not convinced that JoJo loves her yet... it will get better, right? They'll eventually be best friends..?

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
JoJos_Mom said:
Thanks Jen! She looks sweet and innocent there, but she sure is a handful... I should've named her Prada since the DEVIL wears Prada!
:lol:

teddy warmed up to woody very quickly the only issue we did have was sharing teddy's toys. i got some new ones that were for both of them and kept teddy's away from woody at first.

i bet very soon jojo will love his new sister to pieces :D

I

·
0 Posts
awwww she is soooooooo sweet.
Ihope they will both get along fine soon. If not send her over to me :)

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwww! She is Lovely:)

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
The toy stealing may never stop!! haha
Mia always tries to take Carl's toys. He'll stand up for himself now if he really wants to keep the toy ;)
But if she does take his toy he'll sit there and cry :rolleyes: My little wimp ;)

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
Katie 18 said:
The toy stealing may never stop!! haha
Mia always tries to take Carl's toys. He'll stand up for himself now if he really wants to keep the toy ;)
But if she does take his toy he'll sit there and cry :rolleyes: My little wimp ;)
Fender is just the opposite he cries & cries when he wants something the others have. He'll keep it up until they get really mad or give in :lol: They could all have the exact same thing but he's never happy he always wants someone elses.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts