Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Jolie's dogster page is adorable. Ella sent her a pup pal request! :)

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Chico just sent a pup pal request too!

To accept, just go to the e-mail address you signed up with and you will have e-mail from us waiting there for you. To accept, click on the link in your e-mail that it tells you to click.

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
JOLIE'SMOM said:
Uh oh, I didn't do that, i only clicked the link in the email that said "click here if you want to be friends with these dogs...i'll check and make sure i got on Lily and Gracie's both! :)
You got Lily and Gracie both, so whatever you did is good. Just maks me feel bad when Lily gets a new pup pal and Gracie doesn't. :)

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Rachael Polachek said:
JOLIE'SMOM said:
Uh oh, I didn't do that, i only clicked the link in the email that said "click here if you want to be friends with these dogs...i'll check and make sure i got on Lily and Gracie's both! :)
You got Lily and Gracie both, so whatever you did is good. Just maks me feel bad when Lily gets a new pup pal and Gracie doesn't. :)
Awww, i know what you mean, that would make me feel bad too. It's hard when one of them is in your heart like Gracie is and yet people don't understand. I find myself feeling guilty sometimes for loving Jolie so much, thinking to myself i hope Tiffany doesn't mind or think i don't love her anymore because i will ALWAYS love her. ALWAYS. She's been gone 6 years last February.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts