Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! Most of you don't know me, I'm been a little MIA for the past year...I just got back internet connection a few months ago...

Jolie had her second liter, four pups...two males & two females

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
What beautiful little puppies!! They are darling. Do you have pics of the mom and dad?

Brodysmom

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OMG the puppies are just gorgeous.
I wish I could have them all.
I know it, I'm in love with all four of them! I wish I could keep them all. I will have a hard time parting with them...her first litter she only had one and my mother kept it, so I haven't experienced being separated from a litter before :(

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I will definitely keep you guys updated with pictures. I wish I could keep one, cause I definitely would. Come fall I wouldn't have the time to spend on training a pup or I definitely would. I think my sister is wanting to keep one, she has a yorkie and wants a playmate for him.

Thanks everyone for your kind words!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh, I haven't named them yet...so if anyone has any ideas let me know. I was going to wait till their personalities started coming out. I've named one of the little girls Hilda for now (Hilly for short.)

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
They're so beautiful! Those chubby little bodies and gorgeous coloring. I love how their little noses are smooshed. Looks like little bulldog puppies. I'd love to see pics of the mom and dad as well.

Just saw the mom and dad pics. Hehehe...they have their daddy's noses. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts