Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone
i have what is most likely a very dumb question so here goes:
i finally received from the breeder which i purchased jonesy(after continually asking for 2 months) the ACA papers to register her and im just not sure what to use as her formal name?
i know that some of you from reading your posts have given your dogs really great surnames and i wondered if all of you would help me with some ideas for this?
thank you all so much in advance

[/b]

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
1."Little Jonesy Dreamcatcher"

2. "Just Jonesy"

3. "Little Miss Jonesy"

4. "Princess Jonesy"

We have a Labrador that I wanted to name "Molly." So when I registered her, I put down "Miss Molly Malone." Come to find out, the real Miss Molly Malone was a woman of the night in Ireland. :oops:

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
I did what my breeder does when she register's. Since I named my Chi Hershey, and our last name is Mershon, I put 'Mershon's Hershey' as the Registration Name. Worked fine. My breeder says they like you to put something other than just a name like Fido, Pepper, Daisy, names such as that. Good luck! :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Here in canada it works a little different with our kennel club....the breeder actually fills out and sends the paperwork. My sister had chosen "Jackson Montgomery" for her boy Jack but the breeder decided to name the pup himself (without telling her) and put down "Tiny Tinkerbell". What a name for a macho little chi man LOL!

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
wudjah said:
Here in canada it works a little different with our kennel club....the breeder actually fills out and sends the paperwork. My sister had chosen "Jackson Montgomery" for her boy Jack but the breeder decided to name the pup himself (without telling her) and put down "Tiny Tinkerbell". What a name for a macho little chi man LOL!
That really sucks! :evil: Poor little guy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts