Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you again Katy and Miley! They are absolutely gorgeous on her, fit her absolutely perfect, and omg, that harness!! I gotta find a leash to go with it now...LOL! Sorry the pics are dark in some, I couldnt figure out how to turn the flash on on my uncles camera, and my digital camera died a while back.

I looooooved this card!! It was cute as could be!!

The most beautiful harness...this looks stunning on her too!!

Mr. Kitty thought this was his Christmas present...the box...LOL!

The whole lot...

Trying on things...

She hates hoods, but I love to put them on her, cause her ears get soooo cold soooo easily!!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I looooove the colors in this sweater!! And it looks soooo good on her, she's worn it daily since we opened it the other night!

This hoodie is actually pink/black, but it looks odd colors in the photo...

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Aw happy birthday joy! Lotsa cute clothes a warm blankie and a harness :) lol love the little drawin ahaha :) awwww kitty! They love love boxes

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Awwww Joy looks so cute in everything! Im so happy it all fits her, she is quite tiny!
Heres where we got the harness so you can get a matching leash for her:
Designer dog harness, small dog harness, dog walking harness. - Park Avenue Princess with bow!
She looks so adorable in that sweater!! And very pretty in her harness :) Im glad you like it, they have so many cute ones that it was hard to pick one without knowing your taste, so I just went for the girliest one. It looks great on her, thanks for pics!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Awwww Joy looks so cute in everything! Im so happy it all fits her, she is quite tiny!
Heres where we got the harness so you can get a matching leash for her:
Designer dog harness, small dog harness, dog walking harness. - Park Avenue Princess with bow!
She looks so adorable in that sweater!! And very pretty in her harness Im glad you like it, they have so many cute ones that it was hard to pick one without knowing your taste, so I just went for the girliest one. It looks great on her, thanks for pics!
Thanks for the link so I can get the leash too! And yes, she is my tiny girl... :D

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Great job from your SS Katy! I love it all. That little harness is adorable!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts