Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I just had some juice questions for people who do it! I don't know if I missed the recipe thread, or if there is/was one, but if anyone wants to share their juicing knowledge, recipes and pictures here, I'd be excited to see them!

Tonight: Kale, parsley, 1 pineapple, 2 celery, 3 carrots, 3 apples, 1 beet, cucumber, lemon, lime and blueberries! We don't really follow a regiment for juices, we just kinda put in whatever we want (and try to make sure there's a balance of fruits and veggies in there)

I think it looks so psychadelic when it's being made... far out man.

I got some more horticulture books today for cheap while we were out, so I'll be drinking said juice and doing some more "flower power" studying!

"HONEY! Let me take a picture of you drinking juice for the girls on CP!" :laughing6:

(he looks so excited)

Thanks for looking and
:color: :color: :color:Have a Great Evening!:color: :color: :color:

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Oh that juice looks fantastic. I started green smoothies recently. I need to try adding beets. I'm not a fan of cooked veggies so I get mine raw on salads or in smoothies. I feel really good about drinking a smoothie with two cups of spinach, some broccoli and a carrot in it!!!!

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh that juice looks fantastic. I started green smoothies recently. I need to try adding beets. I'm not a fan of cooked veggies so I get mine raw on salads or in smoothies. I feel really good about drinking a smoothie with two cups of spinach, some broccoli and a carrot in it!!!!
It feels good to be good to yourself, right? My husband recently said he'd rather have smoothies instead of juice because a juicer will make a lot of plant waste, and juicing things like small berries is almost impossible.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts