Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since summer is almost over I am trying to stock up on winter clothing for the chis. Now is the good time to buy since it is still off season and most winter items are on sale. A new Juicy sweater arrived for Mimi today.

It is a sweater set with leg warmers. Here are pictures of it:

Now Mimi modeling the clothes:

Her signatures poses =p.

Now for comparison pictures.
Which do you think fits Mimi more?

Juicy Angel...

or

Juicy Devil...

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
awwwww so cute i love how mimi loves to pose shes such a pretty girl in her jumper and leg warmers i love the last pic it made me smile shes saying too echo back off this is my photo time lol

·
Registered
185 Posts
She looks so cute in leg warmers... the sweater is really nice too. Does she manage to take the leg warmers off pretty quick?

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Not Juicy Angel; No, not Juicy Devil....
Juicy Diva! Yes, that's definitely it!
Love the sweater, and it's even cuter with Mimi in it :)

·
Registered
344 Posts
Aww, how nice is that outfit! I like the leg warmers best. And as for Mimi, well you know how much I love her (especially when she's doing her "signature pose" of looking over her shoulder :D Too damn cute... and she knows it ;)

PS: Chi hua hua is right, Juicy DIVA for sure LOL.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
She looks so cute in leg warmers... the sweater is really nice too. Does she manage to take the leg warmers off pretty quick?
Yeah she can take them off pretty quick because they are a little big on her. I am trying to think of a way to help them stay on. Any ideas?

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
awwwww so cute i love how mimi loves to pose shes such a pretty girl in her jumper and leg warmers i love the last pic it made me smile shes saying too echo back off this is my photo time lol
yes she definitely gets feisty when it comes to her photoshoots =p.

Not Juicy Angel; No, not Juicy Devil....
Juicy Diva! Yes, that's definitely it!
Love the sweater, and it's even cuter with Mimi in it :)
Aww, how nice is that outfit! I like the leg warmers best. And as for Mimi, well you know how much I love her (especially when she's doing her "signature pose" of looking over her shoulder :D Too damn cute... and she knows it ;)

PS: Chi hua hua is right, Juicy DIVA for sure LOL.
lol i agree with both of you about the Juicy DIVA.

I like the Juicy Angel look, but Juicy Devil makes me l o l :D :D
OMG...That was hilarious!! I'm sitting here thinking AHHHHHH...soooooo sweet....look at that sweet little thing and all of a sudden........BAM! There she is with the tasmanian devil look!:mad: Oh just too cute!:)
I am glad i made you guys laugh with the last two pictures ^^.

Oh, sorry, the juicy devil is precious. That picture is priceless!!!
Yes it was definitely a kodak moment...or a diva moment i should say =p.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts