Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mimi's Juicy bath robe came in the mail today =). Ecko's robe didn't arrived as expected though =(.
So we decided to take a bath anyways since both puppies were not smelling their freshest. Mimi and Ecko like to play a lot after a bath so they can dry off ^^.

Here is the new Robe:

Ecko & Mimi

Mimi lookin' cute ^^

·
Registered
74 Posts
naaaaw they are so precious. I love the robe. Indy needs a new one... he outgrew his last one. I think some doggy clothes shopping is in order....

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Adorable robe, and precious babies! :)

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Ow my lord that is way too cute. :)
were do you get your Juicy stuff? and can I have a link please? :D

·
Registered
146 Posts
Aww that robe is so cute, MiMi wears that color so well, and Ecko is a cutie as well, and I'll be waiting for pics when his comes in...

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ow my lord that is way too cute. :)
were do you get your Juicy stuff? and can I have a link please? :D
I usually go to http://www.pamperedpuppy.com/ They have links to all sorts of cute clothing and accesories for dogs. I usually click the shopping link then sort through all the stuff by designer. Then the site will give you pictures of current items of that designer and gives you the link to stores that carry that designer ^^. Its addicting =p.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwwwwww.........Gorgeous and adorable puppies. I love Mimi in her new pink robe - what a cutie.

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
I usually go to http://www.pamperedpuppy.com/ They have links to all sorts of cute clothing and accesories for dogs. I usually click the shopping link then sort through all the stuff by designer. Then the site will give you pictures of current items of that designer and gives you the link to stores that carry that designer ^^. Its addicting =p.
I bet its addicting. :D Thanks for the link I will go and do some shopping now. ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts