Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there does any one no where I can buy a Juicy Couture dog carrier from,
I have seen them on Ebay but have never bought from there, I dont mind buying from USA but I do live in the UK any help much appreciated thanks

PS this will be my christmas present to me and for Izzy my Chi

·
Registered
155 Posts
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I can't remember but I KNOW I saw them last weekend somewhere and they were on sale too.

I'm going to try and remember. AND>>>>>>>>>>>>> I know it couldn't have been to high priced because I don't look to long at the high dollar goods.....LOL I think it was around 30%or so off sale

·
Registered
16 Posts
Dog Carrier

Hi,

I know you are in the UK so I am not sure what would be the equivalent, but I saw the most darling Donna Karan puppy carriers at Tuesday Morning for a really great price. If anyone is looking for one in the US, I would go there!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,
Brenda

·
Registered
825 Posts
I was thinking about getting a Juicy bag from ebay as they look gorgeous and have a compartment for 'mummys' things too! :lol:
Do you think its authentic? Or worth the money anyway? :)

·
Registered
696 Posts
id check their feedback and see if they had positve feedback from selling these bags before. im looking for one but aparently they are very small and would only really suit smooth coat fur babys :( ive seen a perfect one in pets @ home to day its a petlondon authentic one its very cool only 30 pounds!

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
hi all iv had a few different designer carriers the juicy one was for the smaller dog the best one i have had is the louis vuitton its roomy and always looks the part the juicy ones are lovely but really need to have bit more space

1 - 20 of 42 Posts