Chihuahua People Forum banner
41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
oh...by the way, when it came to me, it looked exactly like this with the tag and everything. What I liked most was that it has the pocket for your cell phone and lipstick~that was the main reason I bought it because none of my other carriers have that and I have alot of carriers! I was very impressed with how nice and cushy the pad is on the inside! The zipper is very sturdy as well.

If you want a carrier where your chi will be able to stick her head out, this is a great bag. However, this isn't a bag you'd want to use to camoflauge your chi (I like to take Fibi everywhere, so I have to hide her sometimes in her special bags! hee!). The new line of Juicy bags have a buckle that holds the top flap down, but it doesn't keep Fibi's nose from sticking through the still available holes!! LOL!!

ALSO, One other thing...I would suggest that you look at it in person at a store before buying it. Keep in mind that they come in two different sizes, so you will want to make sure that you look at the measurements of the bag if you buy it online. None of the places I looked specified them as 'small' or 'large', so you have to look at the measurments to make sure it's not going to be too big/small. The one I got was the smaller one (12.5"L x 9"H x 6.5"W). Neiman Marcus had only the large ones that I checked out before I purchased it from ebay. I was able to see the small one at Macys...and I had to ask them to bring it out for me because it wasn't displayed (they had it in the back, not sure why).

There is another thread called "Pet Carriers" started by dollysgrandma...you might want to read some of that forum as well if you're in the market for a bag!

·
Registered
466 Posts
BY THE WAY...Someone posted that sometimes the fake ones have cursive print...
THE LATEST JUICY COUTURE LINE HAS
-CURSIVE LETTERING
-A BUCKLE TO SECURE THE TOP FLAP
-DIFFERENT COLORS

I think those are the only differences from the older line. The new line is definitely improved from the previous, in my opinion.

Here's the link for the new line of bags at Neiman Marcus, which, by the way, the one on this link is the new tye dye color that is FABULOUS!!! SO COUTURE!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?cmCat=search&itemId=prod21050056

41 - 42 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.