Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today was a nice day in Spokane so Ecko, Mimi, and I decided to hang out outside. Here are some pictures of their adventures:

It was still a bit chilly in the morning so Mimi had her sweater on.

Mimi Blending in with the flowers.

Ecko feeling the wind in his ears.

It warmed up so Mimi got out her swimsuit.

Mimi: Ouch! Ecko you meanie >.>

Mimi: RAWRRRR...

Mimi: Pffftt i win =)

Mimi: Okay i forgive you.

Mimi: I'm tired lets go inside.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Today was a nice day in Spokane so Ecko, Mimi, and I decided to hang out outside. Here are some pictures of their adventures:

Mimi: Ouch! Ecko you meanie >.>
I love this photo, the facial expression made me laugh so much :coolwink:

Mimi & Ecko are beautiful :)

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
I love Mimi's bathing suit! Hey Mimi we have a pool, wanna come over? Great pictures. Looks like they were enjoying their time outside...well at least until Echo was a big ol' meanie to little Mimi and bit her backside bahahaha.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love Mimi's bathing suit! Hey Mimi we have a pool, wanna come over? Great pictures. Looks like they were enjoying their time outside...well at least until Echo was a big ol' meanie to little Mimi and bit her backside bahahaha.
lol I'm sure Mimi would love to come visit your pool and meet Chopper and Ryleigh. =)

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Omgosh that is so fricken cute!! I didnt even know they made lil doggie bathing suits! Both your babies are beauitful!! :D

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Oh wow they're so cute!!
i just love mimi and her outfit changes oh and the facial expressions to go with!
too cute for words!!!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
i love ur yard and pups! i just noticed ur from spokane WA, i was born there ^^ hehe. dont rember much though but it looks awfully nice :wave:

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i love ur yard and pups! i just noticed ur from spokane WA, i was born there ^^ hehe. dont rember much though but it looks awfully nice :wave:
O cool a Spokane Native =p. I've only been here for 3 years myself. It's a nice place during spring, summer, and fall, but not so much winter. My chis and I hate the cold lol.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Lol! Mimi is fabulous in her itsy bitsy bikini!
Great pictures. They are all so cute and it looks like they're enjoying themselves. :)

·
Registered
344 Posts
Her color is cream with fawn markings...yeah shes been working out all winter for her bikini body =p
Thanks for letting me know :) I absolutely LOVE her colour. My baby is Fawn colour without the cream. When I get my next Chi (not for a long time yet) I'm definitely going to look out for the cream with fawn markings as it's beautiful.

"Yeah shes been working out all winter for her bikini body"

Wow, she's done such a good job!!! Those abs look amazing and she's definitely done the bikini justice :D

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Omgosh that is so fricken cute!! I didnt even know they made lil doggie bathing suits! Both your babies are beauitful!! :D
yeah I didn't know they made them either until i saw Beverly Hills Chihuahua...the ones from the movie are made by a brand called Little Lily...so i looked them up and saw they have many different swimsuits for sale ^^

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Awww, they look like they were lovin being outside. That little swimsuit is the cutest thing ever! Love 'em both!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts