Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We received our order of Juicy Jewelry today! Mimi was so excited to wear it.

It came in this jewelry box:

The necklace, it is so shiny and pretty.

Dressing up fun with Mimi:

Mimi: Ahhh! I'm so excited to wear this tomorrow!

Mimi: =p

Closeup

Being a lil diva.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HUGE NECKLACE!!! lmao i told u it was huge.hahaha:D it looks strange on her ;) very nice "candy" looking though mmmm~
I think it looks okay. I can also take off some of the chains, its very resizeable. If you notice from the 2nd picture it has clamps on both sides ^^. So it can go from 7" neck to 14" neck. I might get it resized, but it think it looks fine =p.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
JayR - I think she looks BEAUTIFUL!! Like a princess!! You have perfect taste and Mimi is adorable in her new necklace. I just love it. :)

Brodysmom

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's cute but looks kinda heavy
Aww the necky is gorgeous, but it looks a lil heavy, maybe cos she looks small, but still lovely :)
it does look really heavy but Mimi looks comfortable so it must be ok :)
its gorgeous and suits mimi well x
It really is not as heavy as it looks ^^. She was walking around with it and doing her regular business like nothing was on her neck. I might get it resized a lil bit so it is higher up on her neck so that it will not drag on the ground when she is sniffing. I really love the resizing feature on it so it can fit a small chi like Mimi to a bigger chi like Ecko. Although I dont know if Ecko would want to wear it lol. Juicy needs to make some male chi jewelry ^^.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts