Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im finding it so hard to find a cheaper one. There are sooo many cheaper ones on ebay but there pink. I have a male chi. As much as I love the pink bag I will not do it to him. Does anyone know where I could find a decent priced one? Or if you know of anyone selling one second hand??

Thanks

·
Registered
587 Posts
i bought one from neiman marcus for bella but returned it. They are so cute but they really are meant for puppies and super super small dogs.. bella is 2.5 lbs and she was almost to big. There is very little room for them i dont reccomend them.

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
I don't know where to get them cheaper than ebay. I can't find one anywhere that isn't going for hundreds of dollars or the shipping is sky high. I think you can get them bigger though...like they come in different sizes.

·
Registered
587 Posts
nope they come in one size only and it is supposed to hold a dog up to 4.5 lbs but i dont see that as possible. That dog would be very uncomfortable

·
Registered
587 Posts
i have seen both of them and they are not different sizes... one just is square and has about an inch more headroom... the reason they are priced so well is because they are replicas

·
Registered
587 Posts
i take that back... the only time i have ever seen the large one in person was at a fake handbag store in hollywood. i have never seen the large one at any reputable store that sells juicy (neimans, saks, etc)

·
Registered
587 Posts
i wanted one too but after reading some of the reviews from buyers i decided not to get one. One person said that the bag looked totally fake and wanted her money back so that is when i decided not to get it. I am in the process of buying a Louis Vuitton. They are much much MUCH roomier for $1400 they better be good

·
Registered
587 Posts
thats the one i almost got cuz i couldnt find it anywhere in stores... i am just going to get the Louis Vuitton one so i can fit BOTH my babies it in! :p

·
Registered
587 Posts
paint my world said:
It says on ebay it can hold dogs for up to 10lbs. When Iona came to mine for our chi meet up she had one, which is why I want one now. I loved it and I put Zola in there. He fits just fine. Theres not THAT mush room in them but it is only for travelling you know

ITS EBAY! If you looked at it you would realize that there is no way a 10lb animal could fit it there. I OWNED A REAL ONE and returned it because bella didnt have much room to grow or move for that matter. Maybe the fake ones are bigger i dont know but if i were a dog i sure would not want to be carried around in that cramped space.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
I was going to buy one at Neimans, thank goodness I brought Gizmo because he did not fit...I mean he fit but was squeezed in their...kinda like a sardine in a sardine can...LOL...

I just bought the petflys one and its nice and roomy...comfy for the baby...

They do have a bigger one, but not much bigger....try ebay...although the ones in ebay aren't usually authentic....I think Saks sells them too :wave:

·
Registered
587 Posts
Yeah! See? I like the petflys ones too but i couldnt decide which one to get. And i was hesitant because i havent seen one in person so i dont know exactly what i am getting ya know? Which one did you get?

·
Registered
587 Posts
whoops i just read your post so nevermind... that is the one i like the best and then the one with the birds that looks like a tattoo... but i dont like purple...

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
ilovekeiki said:
Yeah! See? I like the petflys ones too but i couldnt decide which one to get. And i was hesitant because i havent seen one in person so i dont know exactly what i am getting ya know? Which one did you get?
The blue horseshoe...I just posted a new post...

I'll take pics with Gizmo in it next week...

It's really nice....about 15 1/2 inches long...Gizmo weighs about 4.8 pounds now and he fits super comfy in it....not too much room, but enough that he can twist around in it....very secure too...I was surprised at how well made they are...you can tell alot of thought went in the design... :wave:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts