Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are back! I've been so busy with school and work that I haven't had time to spend on the forum. I finally had some spare time this week so I figured I'd do a valentine post!

Here are pictures of Mimi enjoying her valentine themed items. She is waiting patiently for her valentine!

Juicy Couture's Valentine Tracksuit.

Enjoying the flowers!

Waiting patiently...

Will you be my valentine?

Oscar Newman's flower garden blanket.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Now that is a star in the making..lol wonderful poses and such a lovely outfit. We love the blanket/quilt.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
JayR! You must put down that homework and make time for us!! We miss you when you are gone! :) GREAT pics of Mimi enjoying her lovely gifts. She is a little doll and so beautiful. Her necklace is gorgeous and I love that blanket and tracksuit!

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Wow Mimi is ready alright. Look at her--are her nails done in red for Valentine's day too. You go all out--she looks so cute.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
mimi ur alive!!! and so are u jay! LOL lovely nwcklace, is it new? :p love the pink tracksuit! hehehe hope everything is well with u in school and such. where is ecko!!! :(

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
mimi ur alive!!! and so are u jay! LOL lovely nwcklace, is it new? :p love the pink tracksuit! hehehe hope everything is well with u in school and such. where is ecko!!! :(
Yes we are still alive, just busy. The necklace is not new, i just thought it matched the valentine's day theme. School and work is good, did i mention it was busy =p. Ecko was sleeping when we were taking pictures. I didn't want to wake him. It was around 11:30pm and that is like his bedtime lol.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
There you are JayR! I had wondered where you guys went. We missed you! So glad to see you back. Mimi looks like a doll in her pretties. :) Stick around, K.

·
Registered
705 Posts
omg those photos are just to cute :) what a lil sweetie love all her new stuff really fab

1 - 20 of 28 Posts