Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
he's only 8 weeks old right now but he is very ready to come home with me. some of you know that i've been working over at the breeders house for about 2 weeks now and so Jumba has gotten to know me. when it's "down time" i hold him and pet him. after the first couple of days he would know when i came into the house and be waiting at his ex pen for me. if i didn't go right over to him he would whine for me! he's the first one to tackle my hand when i reach in to change the water bowl or put more food in. when i'm there his siblings try to engage him in play but he just sits there most of the time watching me work. Chiwi gets her stitches out in a few days and as soon as the come out i'm going to pick him up. i'm so excited! i ordered some stuff from pet edge for his arrival and all i have to get is puppy food (and dog food for chiwi girl of course)

*by the way* chiwi is feeling sooooo much better! she had the zoomies yesterday and she's eating on her own now. no more pain meds and no more sad looking chiwi :)

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
i'm sure big boy jumba is ready to go home :D oh man i think he's going to grow up being such an incredible chi :shock:

i can't wait for the first truckload of pics ...your camera is working great ,so don't hold back on us .

glad chiwi is feeling better :wave: next week (tuesday ...i reset the appointment one week ,so paris (dental work) and vienna can go in together ) is vienna's turn :?

kisses nat

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Awww.... give Chiwi an extra hug and kiss from me and Cooper today. We're glad she's feeling better and that her zoomies are returning!

And Jumba... how excited are you about bringing him home???!!! I'd be bouncing off the walls, especially working at the breeders house and seeing him every day!! Have you thought about maybe taking Chiwi with you to her house (you may have already; I need to catch up) and introducing them there so when you take Jumba home, she already knows him? If you haven't considered that yet, you might want to... doing introductions on "common" ground might help him ease into her territory.

I introduced OmaKitty and Cooper at my parents' house. That worked out really well!! (I'm SUCH a liar!! :lol: )

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
chiwi and jumba met prespay :) i don't want to do it now with her stitches. plus she ahtes being there lol. what i have been doing is bringing her snuggle bag with her scent on it and cradling jumba in it then coming home and giving it back to chiwi. she goes crazy with smelling when i do that lol but the other day she was licking the snuggle bag. not sure if that means a good thing or not lol. but i hope they will learn to love each other. well jumba loves everyone, chiwi might be the problem child......

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Glad to hear the countess is feeling better....congrats on getting the count home early...life will never be the same for you again LOL

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nabi said:
Glad to hear the countess is feeling better....congrats on getting the count home early...life will never be the same for you again LOL
uh oh i don't think i like the sounds of that lol.....

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
So good to hear Chiwi is doing better , bless her :):)

and WOOHOO you get Jumba soon , I'm so excited for you too
he is one amazing looking little boy ...... I think him & Chiwi are
gonna get on perfect and be great friends :):) :D :D :D

·
Registered
683 Posts
i wonder how chiwi will react to big jumba boy - his name is soooooo cool! Like where do you get ur names from? i've never heard of a chiwi or a jumba - very original!

I cant wait to hear how they get on and see loads of pics of them playing hopfully instead of fighting

Loads a LUV Gilly & Coco

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LovelyChiPupz said:
i wonder how chiwi will react to big jumba boy - his name is soooooo cool! Like where do you get ur names from? i've never heard of a chiwi or a jumba - very original!

I cant wait to hear how they get on and see loads of pics of them playing hopfully instead of fighting

Loads a LUV Gilly & Coco
well chiwi came from chi chi and kiwi. i liked both the names but in the islands to call some one a chi chi isn't very flaterring lol and kiwi was too common for me. i have to have not so common names. and when looking for a name for my boy i always like the name ponch for a chi (named after eric estrada's character fromt he show chips) but ponch didn't suit him, then i wanted to call him chunga but the meaning of chunga to me jsut brings up kinda bad memories of being a teen, so i had to look elsewhere for a name. i tried the contest but no names where really fitting him then i decided on the character from Lilo and Stitch anmed Jumba Jookiba the evil genious and since he's goofy looking and blue he reminded me of my boy lol.

i hope i dont' over do it on the pics when he gets here though lol. i can't wait to share him with everyone!

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
luv4mygirls said:
i hope i dont' over do it on the pics when he gets here though lol. i can't wait to share him with everyone!
hey just be like me the more pics the better, awww I cant wait to see Jumba and Chiwi together awwww

·
Registered
683 Posts
you better be hoping that the name doesnt turn out to be somewhat ironic then. Jumba the evil chi - lol i really cant see it - not with that little face! I am on the first kiss HA HA HOOOOO!!! Kisses for the jumba boy - lol and he aint even home yet!

Oh he's such a cutie i can't wait to see the full size of him! What weight is he Mandy?

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
luv4mygirls said:
WE won't mind if you overdo it on the pics Mandy! :D Can't wait for you to share your gorgeous Jumba with us too! :p I'm so happy to hear Chiwi is feeling fine now and doing zoomies again. This is so exciting!!! :wave:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
LovelyChiPupz said:
you better be hoping that the name doesnt turn out to be somewhat ironic then. Jumba the evil chi - lol i really cant see it - not with that little face! I am on the first kiss HA HA HOOOOO!!! Kisses for the jumba boy - lol and he aint even home yet!

Oh he's such a cutie i can't wait to see the full size of him! What weight is he Mandy?
he will be 9 weeks old on monday and he weighs 2 pounds :)

the zoomies are when they start running around the room full speed and nothing can stop them lol. their eyes are usually wide open and they looked crazed lol.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts