Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
guys

I've started some of my crew on a raw diet and i'm having some bumps in the road but i love it . so i've taken some pics for my raw blog. This i Juno eatting dinner the other night

p.s. please excuse the dirty blanet i didn't relize that juno had decided to try some "yummy" poop in her bed before i took the pic :foxes15:

Here's the other nights dinner

Juno say'n which one the kibble or the raw ???

RAW IT IS!!!

chicken wingss!!!! WITH BONE

UMM I CAN'T GET TO THE BONE???

CAN SOMEONE HELP HERE?

Juno is still having a hard time chewing the bones they are kinda hard for her but Tracy (brodysmom) and Kelly also robin are helping me threw this .:hello1:

·
Registered
201 Posts
I love that pic where Juno is contemplating which to pick: kibble or raw and he picked raw! That tells you a lot, if let it to the dog to pick, he will always pick raw over any premium brand kibble. Good job on switching to raw. Don't worry about him not being able to chew the bone, he is still trying to figure it out. But once he does, there is no stopping him.

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes she's getting more and more happy about seeing me once it's dinner time! lol

She loves to lick dish now i leave juice in from the chicken when i feed them i'm going to try and give them a differant kind of meat this is only week 2 so we are doing good. stool has been doing good off and on. I'm starting to wean out juno's puppy food out slowy

I'm planning to go to the meat market because this buying 5.00 pack here and there is'nt that bad but i'd rather just get it in one place and all ready cut up

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Yay Juno!! You go!!! That's just great Kiona. I bet those wings will firm him right up. Sometimes I cut off most of the skin on wings since they seem to have that thick/tough skin. But if he's tolerating it, you can keep it on. Keep us posted.

Brodysmom

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
last night She did better with the bone and ate most of the bones ! I'll finish our chat in the raw blog , dont want to gross them out lol

i have more pics i have to post

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Kio I am so proud of you. I know you were nervous with the bone but it's easier to do than you think, isn't it??? My problem was actually wrapping my mind around it but now that I've done it I LOVE it!!! Like Tracy said, go ahead and trim some of that fat off if you want to help her get thru it. You're doing great girl!!! Reminds me of Coop, LOL!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts