Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
All I have to say is awwwwww.....My chihuahua does not like kids of any ages though. My husband had his son visit for a few days and my chi was not a happy camper...

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think it can be both.

Boss has LOVED Gaige from the VERY beginning. He has always been "Gaiges Boss". But now he's just tolerant of Owen, and it took some serious training to get him that way. Lina is OK around older kids but she avoids Owen like the plague and sometimes she'll even get annoyed with the older 2. She has never been much of a kid person though. She just wanted to be held lol.

·
Registered
243 Posts
MJandFern.........
Do you think chis are afraid of kids or
jealious of the attention they get?
Well he normally avoids children when he sees them anywhere when we are out...but he REALLY didn't like my husbands son...and I think you may be right...the jealousy thing...because my husband and the chi are joined at the hip when they are home together....I never thought I would see a man bond with a tiny 5 lb dog like he has...lol...but my husband was unable to spend as much time with the chi when his son was here because his son is only 6...so yeah I am sure it was the jealousy thing now that you mention it....

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwww.................They're precious. Owen and Boss are so adorable napping together. How cute is that?

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Oh my goodness - Lina is cute --------but the baby is gorgeous!! what a little picture of innocence and cuddliness and cuteness!! - you should frame those photos - they are lovely!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts