Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
I WANT ONE!! Oh my word are they cute!! Unfortunately, I am guessing that they would be against my home association's rules! haha!

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL, I think they might be!

Thank you so much for your sweet response. :) I have to be very careful not to be totally obnoxious about them, because I do have such a passion for them. They are wonderful animals. :)

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They are two weeks old. :)

We have a bunch more coming this month too, three more does will be kidding. Whewww... this time of year is very tiring, but good, a good time of year indeed.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
I MUST get to Ohio to see them!!

My husband races at a track in Norwalk. I was excited the first time he was going and said I should go. I thought he meant Connecticut! As it turned out, it was a lovely part of the country and we stayed at a hotel by a huge amusement park with some sort of famous roller coasters (I guess).

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I MUST get to Ohio to see them!!

My husband races at a track in Norwalk. I was excited the first time he was going and said I should go. I thought he meant Connecticut! As it turned out, it was a lovely part of the country and we stayed at a hotel by a huge amusement park with some sort of famous roller coasters (I guess).

OMG! You were up by Cedar Point! And yes they do have some world renowned roller coasters. You must come with him next time! That is not too far from us at all. Less than an hour, bout 40 miles. :) I would be delighted. Pls do let me know if ever you are out our way again!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Oh my, cuteness overload!! I had a little Nubian billy years ago, black and white. Got him at 5 weeks old and he stole my heart..lol He moved to a goat farm south of us when he was about 18 months old, as his "polled" horns grew back and he loved to butt the great danes, eat the azaleas, redtips, and telephone wires..:p He was very happy when he got to the farm and discovered the nannie goats..lol

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
oh my goodness Lin! Just when I think they couldn't get any cuter!! They are dolls. Oh, I would be out there cuddling them all the time if I were you. They are soooooooooooooo sweet!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
I love them! I want to get a milk goat or two and I will say I don't know a darn thing about 'em but I will certainly do my research before I get them ;) Yours are precious.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Aww they are so cute, we used to keep milk goats when I was young I used to love feeding and playing with the kids. The milk, cheese and cream was delicious :)

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you everyone!

Oh my, cuteness overload!! I had a little Nubian billy years ago, black and white. Got him at 5 weeks old and he stole my heart..lol He moved to a goat farm south of us when he was about 18 months old, as his "polled" horns grew back and he loved to butt the great danes, eat the azaleas, redtips, and telephone wires..:p He was very happy when he got to the farm and discovered the nannie goats..lol
Oh yeah, that can be a problem if they don't go deep enough the first time around. And yes, a farm would be their fave habitat!

oh my goodness Lin! Just when I think they couldn't get any cuter!! They are dolls. Oh, I would be out there cuddling them all the time if I were you. They are soooooooooooooo sweet!
I would love to be out there with them so much more than I am, but I've been sick and it's too darn wet and cold. My fave thing in the world is to sit out there with my morning coffee, in the quiet, after chores are done. :) So very peaceful.

I love them! I want to get a milk goat or two and I will say I don't know a darn thing about 'em but I will certainly do my research before I get them ;) Yours are precious.
If you are wanting them strictly for milk, Nubians are noted to have the best tasting milk. If you don't need a lot of milk, the Nigerian Dwarfs are wonderful little goats and they also give really good tasting milk. :) If ever you get them, you'll never look back!

Aww they are so cute, we used to keep milk goats when I was young I used to love feeding and playing with the kids. The milk, cheese and cream was delicious :)
Isn't that the truth! If does are kept properly and don't eat something they ought not, they have wonderful milk that makes the smoothest creamiest milk products ever!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
I love baby goats they are so adorable! I considered getting one before but I feel my Weim would kill it :-( I love to watch them, thanks for sharing :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts