1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Gorgeous pics and I'm amazed that friends & family were able to find so many Chi cards over there - I could hunt for days/weeks & never find one over here :) Not only that, they're all the gorgeous girl's colouring which is even more amazing!

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Beautiful as always. Are you feeling any better? Mylo always steals my bobbles to chew on and I got that same card for my birthday last year off my mum ( the one with the bow and pearls). It said 'well, you wanted a chihuahua puppy. Don't say I don't listen'

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Sweet Honey, you pretty little lady, aunty LS loves you so much, you gorgeous thing you! :love2:

What an awesome card collection Rachel, all so cute, but of course none as cute as Honey pie.

Hope you're well, hugs & kisses from Canada!

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Gorgeous pics and I'm amazed that friends & family were able to find so many Chi cards over there - I could hunt for days/weeks & never find one over here :) Not only that, they're all the gorgeous girl's colouring which is even more amazing!
Hehe I know - I didn't think there were any chi cards out there! I know 2 of the cards are from Crufts, where I would imagine they had loads of doggy merchandise! :)

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Beautiful as always. Are you feeling any better? Mylo always steals my bobbles to chew on and I got that same card for my birthday last year off my mum ( the one with the bow and pearls). It said 'well, you wanted a chihuahua puppy. Don't say I don't listen'
Thanks, a little, been able to take Hon for more walks so think the fresh air is doing me good!

Haha and I thought it was just honey with the bobbles! Does he ever go to sleep with one in his mouth? Honeys a weirdo! I have to wrestle it off her as I don't want her to choke! :)

Ha mums are the best aren't they :)

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sweet Honey, you pretty little lady, aunty LS loves you so much, you gorgeous thing you! :love2:

What an awesome card collection Rachel, all so cute, but of course none as cute as Honey pie.

Hope you're well, hugs & kisses from Canada!
Aw Honey says thanks Aunty LS! :)

Is Canada still cold! We are due heavy snow tomorrow! In march!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts