Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well to begin with thankyou all for your enlightening information and for showing off pics of your beautiful babies. Anyway my baby girl is called Snowy and she is 16 weeks old. She is crossed between a short hair and a long hair chi and is white at the moment with some apricot coming through on her ears and down the centre of her back. I just love her to bits!!!!!!!! I have had alot of dogs over the years as i really love dogs but one hasnt gotten me so besotted so quick ever.
I would like to know if any of you has traveled with your babies? We leave in two weeks for a campervan holiday for three weeks and we are taking her with us. Is there any tips you can give me?
Also one more thing, I am having problems with my snowys eyes running non stop. I have been to the vet but he says even though he can operate to maybe help the problem he doesnt seem to think its worth what the dog goes through. Has anyone had any problems like this and do you all have any suggestions how to keep her eyes clean. they constantly look dirty. I wash her face every morning.
thankyou for your time

Snowys mum :wave:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
HI everyone again. You are all so helpful and i would like to thank you again. Xfayx yes we do seem to have alot in common. I would love to email you direct maybe one day to keep tabs on our babies. Please let me know how your trip goes as i dont leave until the 4 of june. The tearing thing is just one of those things i think but hopefully she will get better with age. I just gave her a bath in the kitchen sink and she was soooooooo good. I have tried to post pics but im not having much luck. it just comes up as a little x

Anyway happy chi loving

Snowys mum
Traci

1 - 2 of 2 Posts