Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
OH gosh she is so so cute she looks just like a little mouse LOL I love her so much give her a big snuggs and lots of kisses from Charlie and me another 2 months and our little puppy's will be a year old boy time fly's doesn't it.They sure learn the work Hungry really quickly don't they I think it was one of Charlies first words he understood. I think he was about 9or 10 weeks old when he learned that hungry meant food time. LOL

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Hey cutie pie!!! :p
Who's a good girl?! You are!! Yes you are! My little munchkin pie! Muah muah muah! :love1:

She's really growing up Caitlin! She looks so good.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That you for all your kind words! :daisy:

I can't believe in just a couple more months she will be a year old. Time really does fly.

I'm not home for Christmas yet. I'm leaving on Tuesday. Gemma will be staying here with her Daddy. I'm going to miss her so much!

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
oh jees I bet! I couldn't imagine! I remember before you were talking about taking her with you to have her spayed in the states? You changed your mind on that?

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
oh jees I bet! I couldn't imagine! I remember before you were talking about taking her with you to have her spayed in the states? You changed your mind on that?
I am unsure if she has had her first heat and I don't want to spay her until she has, so I decided to just make a short visit back home for Christmas by myself and take her to the US later when I know she has gone through her first heat. I still would prefer her to be spayed in the US, unless we can find a very experienced and confident vet here who is comfortable spaying such a small dog.

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
:) oh cool. Are you excited to go home? I dread long flights, and that one is long. My family just assumes I'm coming home every year for X-mas...I'm like...do you guys not realize where I live, how far it is, and how much it costs?....durrrr

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:) oh cool. Are you excited to go home? I dread long flights, and that one is long. My family just assumes I'm coming home every year for X-mas...I'm like...do you guys not realize where I live, how far it is, and how much it costs?....durrrr
I'm so excited, but really not looking forward to traveling back and forth. I hate long flights, too, and I've only ever flown very long distances, lol. I used to fly between Massachusetts and California all the time, and now I fly between Massachusetts and Sweden. :p

My family is the same way about asking me when I'm coming home to visit. No one realizes how expensive it is to travel. My dad bought me this ticket as my Christmas present. I am so grateful to be home for Christmas this year. I spent Christmas in Sweden last year, and as much as I love my boyfriend and his mother, it just wasn't the same without my family. Plus, Christmas in Sweden is totally different from Christmas in the US! They even celebrate on the 24th here, which is so strange to me. I Skyped with my family on Christmas last year and watched them all open their gifts under the tree and do their Christmas stuff. I felt pretty sad not being there with them. I guess I'm not ready to spend Christmas without my family yet!

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
hahaha..girl you are a youngin! Have fun when you get there! I have mixed feelings on being back for X-mas. I mean, I love my family, I have a 10 year old sister who is my world. Each year I'm away on X-mas, it's hardest being apart from her..but I haven't lived at home for the past 8-9 years. I get a little sad because I miss my mom and sis, but other than that, I'm ok. Some years my husband has been deployed so I am so very grateful to have him home each year he's not gone.. When we leave Japan we're making it a must to spend the holidays with his family. We've never spent it with them as a married couple.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts