Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chopper was to busy exploring to have his picture taken and since I needed some shots for Ryleigh's site I focused more on her.

I was playing with the coloring on photobucket, I thought it came out neat. Would have saved the original but camera was on the wrong setting and it came out a little blurred:foxes15:

Mommy I needz my doggles.

Little Miss Ryleigh butt...she is so grown up now.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Beautiful beautiful beautiful!

I love them.. and I can't believe how big Ryleigh has grown to be. She is such a lady.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
The faces of Angels! What beautiful pictures! You have such gorgeous Models, so it must be easy. :) Love the color effects on the first pic.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Traci - Ryleigh and Chopper are so beautiful! They are just so photogenic (which of course means they are even better looking in person). You are so lucky to have such wonderful babies!

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks everyone. I will try to be better at posting regularly. Just so darn busy it seems.

cuteee! speakin of doggles, do those things really work? or does the chi try to take them off their head o.o
lol depends on the dog. Chopper does not like his own when he is not on the motorcycle or in the jeep with the top down. Put him on the ground and he wants them off NOW! Ryleigh is pretty good with hers on too, I think with work she would even leave hers on when she was walking. They definitely help keep debris out of their eyes when you are doing something windy.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Traci, what size are the goggles for them? I've seen some but they looked too big.....maybe they were just out of the smaller ones.:confused:
I believe they are extra or maybe extra extra smal, I forget LOL, which ever is the smallest you can buy and I think it is x-small. You can find them on ebay sometimes. I ordered Chopper's on line and Ryleigh's I bought at a little shop in NRP. Sometimes flea markets carry then if they have a doggie clothing shop.

3,132 Posts
I just love them both! :D

I am SO jealous of all your guys's great camera shots!!! I soooo have to buy a new camera... my camera is back from 2006, (Kodak EasyShare Z760) its only got 6.1 mega pixles... VINTAGE!!!! lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts