Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a new flash for my camera and I was playing around with taking pics and here are a few cute ones:

Chloe hanging out on the couch:

Colette:

Chloe says "I'm too sexy for my jingle bell Christmas collar!"

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh goodness yes - Chloe is VERY full of herself - the last picture shows her true personality! :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Those pics came out great! They do looked like stuffed animals. :lol: Very nice effect! They are all adorable! :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Gorgeous pics, they are adorable. :)

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
awww, cute pics. i think Collete is adorable, is that her natural hair or has she been trimmed?
Oh no I groom her down otherwise she is a giant puff ball which is horrible with all the darn burs that grow in my yard. They are starting to stick to her again too so I need to groom her down some more.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Very nice & the pups look geat! What kind of flash did you get?
Well I started out with a speedlite - it was an off brand but had pretty good reviews on Amazon, but the darn eBay seller sent me a broken one and I had to pay the $16 return shipping to send it back to Hong Kong. :foxes15: Then I found just a flash gun that has a bounce for only $55 so I bought that instead. It's not a Canon brand either but at least this one came from a seller in the US. It's obviously no where near as nice as yours, but for what I will use it for it makes me happy so I guess that's all that matters. :D I just got it the other day and haven't really had much time to pratice with it so I am hoping I can get my setting straightened out before Christmas morning since my living room has such horrible lighting. This flash does work with just point and shoot (that's what these pics are) so I am hoping with the other settings I will get better results.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts