Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Butter 's owner is out of town so she's here with me till he gets back :)

Mom and daughters

aww sisters

I don't think i posted these of my friends dog PJ

Jasper

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
so cute I bet you are happy you get to watch Butter.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
They all get along pretty well. You have a houseful for sure Jasper is very handsome in the last picture.

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh yes! Buter has changed, she seems more "grown up" but she still remembers us still remembers the rules what to do . what not to do .where to potty , where to sleep , which was funny becuase she went right down to where the dogs used to sleep. Snice i have rehomed most of them i've moved them closer to my room . she went right to that room and looked around like where did everyone go ? :(

But i'm glad she still got to see her mom so that's nice but she'll be here till about dec

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Awwwww Kio, I just saw these. How adorable. So glad you get to keep her for a bit. Makes the re-homing thing so much easier, doesn't it sweetie??? Jasper looks gorgeous in that picture.

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks :) yea i know she went home today . It was so nice to have her back "home" spending time with her like nothing changed
lol Butter's said his family can't wait to see her on dogs 101 this weekend . i checked the tv guild channel lol i love seeing "Chiweenie" up there i giggle each time

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LoL

Butter was jemini daugther I wanted to keep but she didn't do well with my sister so I had to let her go . Her onwer went out of town and I watched her :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I still need to watch the chiweenie show on dogs 101! Do you have a link?

Gorgeous pictures!! So glad Butter gets to visit!

Brodysmom

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
oh tracy it's coming on tonight on animal planet! at 9 pm! :D
So it will be my breed and then like 3-4 other breeds in that one show ooh i can't wait to see it on tv!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts