Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't posted any pics of the girls for a while, so I thought I'd put these up. Some of you may remember my post about the two of them having some issues, but this seems to be working itself out and they are doing really good together. Anyway, they just wanted to say hi to all their little chi friends and chi people.

My sweet littley Bailey girl...

Lulu says "no more pictures ma!..seriously!"

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Aww, they are too sweet. I love Bailey's eyes. And Lucy always seems to want a nap! I'm glad they seem to be getting along better lately, definitely :-D

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aww, they are too sweet. I love Bailey's eyes. And Lucy always seems to want a nap! I'm glad they seem to be getting along better lately, definitely :-D
Thank you! I think her eyes are lovely too. Yeah, I'm so pleased that their spatting has gotten better and you are right, lulu loves her naps, but in that picture she just really hates the flash :D

They are so cute. WOW look at those ears on B!
Thanks! Lol, I love those ears..they were the first thing I fell in love with appearance wise :)

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Thank you! I think her eyes are lovely too. Yeah, I'm so pleased that their spatting has gotten better and you are right, lulu loves her naps, but in that picture she just really hates the flash :D

Thanks! Lol, I love those ears..they were the first thing I fell in love with appearance wise :)

Adorable! we seriously need a "show us your bat ears" thread here. :p

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I love Bailey's eyes! So Angelic, and so pretty! They are both absolutely precious! So glad they are getting along well. :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw I love them both so much, they are so precious. Love the second pic of them both together with Lu being the sleeping girl, aw. So glad they are getting along better now too, yay. Kisses from Aunt Paula to her sweet girls. xx

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Great pics of the girls! I, too, adore the "bat ears.." Snow is really developing a set of them..Baily and Lu are beautiful furbabies..

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks so much everyone. You all make the sweetest comments. I do adore these girls.

I will get on some more pictures soon. I haven't been feeling all that well so I haven't been a very good shutterbug lately. Something I plan to fix :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts