Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I'm fairly new to this board, only been here a few times and I just want to tell you all how much help it has brought me. One post in particular had a link to a web site on ingredients to avoid in dog food. It was just what I was looking for, and after doing extensive research (I have a lot of time on my hands...lol) I finally found the food I think is the most healthy and the best for my Chi. It also helped me choose the best, most healthy treats for him. That being said, I looked up the ingredients on some of his treats he already has, and found they all contained BHA, so I threw them out. I think Chico is mad at me for throwing out all his junk food...lol, but oh well, he's a mama's boy so he'll get over it pretty quickly. So, thanks everyone for being helpful to me...I really appreciate it. :D

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
That is what this community is all about, helping each other. Glad you found this forum useful!! :D

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
I hope you'll stick around for the fun that goes along with all the good information and advice. Chico looks like a real cutie pie in your avatar. We'd love to see some more pics of your boy. :)
i agree!!! :wave:

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, I'll be sticking around...Chihuahua's are somewhat complicated little dogs, so I definitely have alot more to learn...lol. And thx for the compliments on Chico...I have a web page on dogster.com for him. its http://www.dogster.com/?123516 My 2 kitties are also on there under "Meet His Family."

1 - 8 of 8 Posts