Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many of you know, I had to hand feed the 2 pups due to Rubi passing away from complications from surgery. They are doing fabulous. They will be 8 weeks old this coming Saturday, and are very, very happy, healthy, fat, playful little pups! Eliza is all ready a snuggler, but is very confident in herself, and has no issues going exploring! Alex is a little more shy, but still rather confident, just less likely to go exploring, lol. He has 1 ear up and 1 ear still floppy, Eliza's ears never sat down, they have been sky high since right after they opened. I will try to get some pics of video of them posted sometime soon, but it is hard for me to sit at the computer lately due to some physical issues/pain, so if it takes me a while to reply to a pm or a post, that is why. If you are friends with me on FB, I have videos posted there of the pups! :)

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
That's great news that they are doing so well :)

Well done on rearing them so successfully, I am sure it was really hard work.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
awww, good to hear the pups are doing great! i just started using facebook, will have to look for them there :)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
So happy to hear the babies are healthy, happy, and well. Would love to see pics.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts