Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i saw these qestion being asked on another forum so i'd thought i'd try it out here..

1.where do you work?
2.what's your age?
3.what's your race?

1.i work at the front desk of a high rise building
3.black

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Where do I work ... that's funny.

1. a) I work seasonally for the Internal Revenue Service, 5 months out of the year, as a data transcriber. I am currently collecting unemployment until they call me back in January.
1. b) I also run a web-design business from my home.
1. c) Moonlight playing keyboards as a studio musician and fill-in for local bands.
1. d) I work as one of the creative directors for a locally produced music program that's currently in syndication all over the states.
1. e) I'm a mystery shopper part-time.
1. f) .... I'm OmaKitty and Cooper's personal assistant.

2. I'm 36.

3. I'm Caucasian and 1/4 American Indian - Choctaw.

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GOAHEAD COOPERS MOM!!!!

your a mystery shopper?!!! you ever shop in rhode island?
lol i got a raise one time b/c a M.S liked my service :D
how is it doing that?

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Where do I work - Huh? Work? What's that? My days consist of being a Domestic Engineer for 2 cats, 1 dog and my child oops, i mean my HUSBAND :lol: :D

My age - 19

Race - American, white (and i became Colombian on my wedding night :lol: )

·
Registered
151 Posts
Work?? That's one four letter word I refuse to use. ;)

I am 37 and a fulltime stay at home mom to 5 children and 4 dogs

I am white..in a biracial marriage and have mutts for children ;)

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Where do I work - I'm now a home executive and stay at home chi Mommy.
My Age - Don't Ask! :shock: I'm counting backwards now each birthday! :laughing8:

Race - New Zealand born Chinese

·
Registered
251 Posts
where i work: i'm doing my MBA in marketing, so I#m not really working now, just helping my father with his company: real estate
my age: I#m 24
Race: white, coming from Russia, but live in Austria, married to an Austrian
:wave:

Richie's mom

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
1. where do I work? I work at home. What kind of worl? I am a mom and a house keeper and a WIFE!!!! I love my job and my life but I want to find a part time job working with animals.

2. Age? 39 and very proud of it... Figure if I lived this long I should be proud....

3. What Race? I am American white.... But I am 1/4 french, 1/4 french candian and 1/2 amercian mutt.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Jamoka said:
GOAHEAD COOPERS MOM!!!!

your a mystery shopper?!!! you ever shop in rhode island?
lol i got a raise one time b/c a M.S liked my service :D
how is it doing that?
I only shop in my area (Austin, TX). It's pretty fun and it gives me something to do when I'm not working at the IRS. The pay is only about $10 per shop + reimbursement (if you're not required to return the item later), but if you do enough of the shops, you can make quite a bit of money. I only do restaurants, clothing and gas stations but you can even do loans, mortgages and lots of other stuff.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
czarina said:
chimom said:
I'm a retired accountant (no, it is NOT boring!! :lol:)
I agree. It's definitely not boring! Yay for accountants. :D
Right on.....!! Worked in the field for over 40 years and loved it. Do have to say though, I really did enjoy it more when we did it the old fashioned way with ledger books. Lots more labor intensive, but lots more challenging too.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Thought I would join in...

Work: I am a Housing Coordinator for the University of Texas Health Science Center

Race: I'm a Heinz 57 - Part Hispanic, White, Irish, German - I think that covers it.... LOL

"Cooper" - How did you get into the Mystery Shopping - I would love to do that, but don't know where to go. HELP!!! LOL

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Mia's Mom said:
"Cooper" - How did you get into the Mystery Shopping - I would love to do that, but don't know where to go. HELP!!! LOL
There are tons of mystery shopping websites out there these days. Some require that you pay a fee, others don't. I use http://www.secretshopnet.com/index.html the most, I would guess. Their website also has a lot of information on mystery shopping in general.

Basically, what you do after you sign up is you can choose to become certified or not. Certification helps (I'm not cert.) but it's also expensive. You post a bio about yourself during the sign up, telling what "experience" you have with shopping, etc. They have examples to help you along the way.

Then, once you're all signed up, you just log in, look for jobs in your area and apply for them. If you are accepted, they'll let you know - you do the shop, fill out a report of your findings and viola... on to the next shop.

I hope that helps... there is also http://www.mysteryshop.org which does the certification for mystery shoppers. They don't have very good information about MS in general ... or at least, I couldn't find any when I went there.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts