Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was driving around this morning running errands. Stopped at a garage sale. Found this pic of a Chi for $5.00. Woo Hoo! I thought it was really cute and it is well framed. It didn't photograph well, it has a texture on it that reflected the flash, it's really bright and colorful in person. (It's about 12"X12"). Anyway ....Love it.

Brody says "why would you want a picture when you have the REAL THING." LOL. (He is eating a piece of salmon paws, that's what that brown thing is next to him. ha)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Ah so so cute.. although i prefer Brody to the pick.. Stupid question.. but Salmons don't have paws... so what are they??

Wish my hair was as shiney as Brody's coat!!!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Wow, only five dollars! What a steal and an awesome find!
I love vintage Chihuahua items. At the moment I'm collecting old Chihuahua books. Mostly from the early to late 50's.
Anyways, that is a gorgeous picture. You lucky girl!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Salmons don't have paws... so what are they??
Oh Salmon Paws are GREAT treats! They are 100% salmon (nothing else) that is dried into a jerky. You just break off a piece from the strips. Brody loves them. :) They are definitely one of his FAVORITES and they are healthy for him too.

http://salmonpaws.com/

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Hahahahaha i was expecting a salmon with feet!! Shame on me.. total blonde moment!! They sound quite tasty.. will have to see if there are any in the uk.. you guys get everything!!!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow, only five dollars! What a steal and an awesome find!
I love vintage Chihuahua items. At the moment I'm collecting old Chihuahua books. Mostly from the early to late 50's.
Anyways, that is a gorgeous picture. You lucky girl!
LOL Lisa!!! I think it is "fake" vintage but that's OK, I like it! I would love to collect some old Chi books. The pictures would be AWESOME to see how the breed has changed and evolved over the years. That would be so interesting. You should scan some pics from your books and share them with us!! :)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
LOL Lisa!!! I think it is "fake" vintage but that's OK, I like it! I would love to collect some old Chi books. The pictures would be AWESOME to see how the breed has changed and evolved over the years. That would be so interesting. You should scan some pics from your books and share them with us!! :)
Well it's an awesome "fake" vintage. I would have been all over it. Lol! It's a good thing we don't live close. Lol!

Okay, I will scan some pics and post them. I first have to figure out how to do it. I'll get my niece to help. She will know how to do it. If not I'll have my husband show me tonight when he gets home.
Where did you find the raw meat truck picture? I tried searching for it last night, and the most horrible images came up.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Where did you find the raw meat truck picture? I tried searching for it last night, and the most horrible images came up.
Oh no!! I hate it when that happens. Actually, I got it from another raw forum, a gal there posted it and several of us were like "awesome pic, can I borrow?!" LOL. Isn't the internet great. :)

·
Registered
737 Posts
Oh wow what a great find!! That is awesome! Course, Brody is just looking so adorable and quite portrait pose worthy himself I might add--"hey paint my picture mama!" lol :D

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Really cool treasure you came upon.....now if you went looking for this you'd never get one !! Well done

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
What an awesome find!! I NEVER find chihuahua stuff :-( I would have everything chi if I could lol Actually i DID find a chihuahau calendar so I shouldn't complain, at least its something hehehehe
Brody is WAY TOO CUTE!! That wee lil face of his is so sweet I want to kiss it! :) I can never get over that lil face of his. Give him a lil kiss from me :)

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I love that collar Brody is wearing where did you giet it? It may be too wide for Paco he has a very small neck. He weighs between 7 and 8Lbs, but he has dainty bones, anyway I love the plaid with the matching tag.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I love that collar Brody is wearing where did you giet it? It may be too wide for Paco he has a very small neck. He weighs between 7 and 8Lbs, but he has dainty bones, anyway I love the plaid with the matching tag.
I got the collar for Brody at Pawterre, the tag from Ebay. I highly recommend the Pawterre store, she has very nice collars at rock bottom prices and great customer service. It was originally a $39 collar, marked down to $5.00. It even has a matching lead for only $5.00!

Here's the link....

http://www.pawterre.com/product_info.php?cPath=5_18&products_id=142624

Be sure and check out all her other collar/leash sets. She has some GREAT prices!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts