Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
yes, and good for the price. that bag come with a cover? i dont understand what it means by cover discoloured. regardless the price is great

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeha its just a cheap one for the holiday when we take her cause when i get back im getting a juicey conture\(if thats right) on this one it doesnt matter if it gets dirty or not or the fact its slightly dis coloured its on just over a 10ner lol

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
hiya i had the juicy couture one there not very roomy the louis vuitton one is very nice you know where you brought your blue carrier from i have to ask was it very good quality as iv just seen one from the same seller i want and wondered weather it was worth a bid thanks

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hiya yeah its got a bit of discolouring on the venting but thats it mine was great it was only the venting that was the problem but its only a cheap one for now its very very good quality for the price too was pretty shocked at it. i wanna get a pink juicy one but saskia is bigger than a smooth coated chi i dont think there will be enough room in one at all for her.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Ive seen a gorgeous pink and green juicy couture bag on ebay. There going very cheaply considering the usual high street cost of these bags(£150??ish?). Hard to know if things are authentic till they arrive too...and thats a worry! :( :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts