Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a busy time of year and I haven't been around much. Mona Lisa is in another show this weekend and I've been trying to find grass to practice on. Not easy in a shore community :eek: Guess she'll hop around the ring like a bunny :D

Anyway, here's Moma Mia and her daughter, Mona Lisa.

View attachment 7295

Two peas in a pod, LOL.

Hope you are all well and enjoying life! I'll try to check in more soon.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Two stunning little divas! :love2:
Love them. I hope you are doing well.
It's good to be busy, just don't overdo it. Take some time to smell the roses. :)

·
Registered
719 Posts
Omg! They r beautiful! I love the tan mane they have, it makes them look like they have cute chubby cheeks!!!!!

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Love your gang! Too cute! I have the same combination of dog breeds :)
Malts, Chi's and a yorkie.....the malts are mellow lap lovers, the chi's are clowns...and my yorkie boy grew up in a puppy mill.....so he's not normal....but I love them all.

awww they are so pretty , look at Moma Mia coat :love7:
She's got the most beautiful coat! I just hope Mona Lisa's coat grows in like hers!!!!

Oh wow they're beautiful! I can't wait for Milo to get his proper long-haired coat.[/QUOT

You and me both! Mona Lisa's coat is just starting to grow....I can't wait to see how it comes in!!

QUOTE=~LS~;937562]Two stunning little divas! :love2:
Love them. I hope you are doing well.
It's good to be busy, just don't overdo it. Take some time to smell the roses. :)
It's all good stuff. It's busy at work, and I'm preparing for my 4th annual puppy party. People and dogs coming in from all over!! including Canade, New Mexico, Maine, Vermont, Pa., NY, MD, NJ.....it gets bigger every year!!

Absolutely stunning I am so wanting a black and white faced Chihuahua
The look is so .....severe....I'm used to maltese white. But I love these girls.

Omg! They r beautiful! I love the tan mane they have, it makes them look like they have cute chubby cheeks!!!!!
I am loving my newest chi girls...but I think I have now reached my limit at 6 dogs!!!

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Aw, they are gorgeous. I agree, Momma Mia's coat is so fluffy and beautiful, I just want to snuggle her! I love your pack in general, variety is the spice of life LOL.

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Two totally precious peas in a pod for sure!!
awwww, thanks.

Aw, they are gorgeous. I agree, Momma Mia's coat is so fluffy and beautiful, I just want to snuggle her! I love your pack in general, variety is the spice of life LOL.
Thank you so much, I love being surrounded by the sweet pups, but sometimes my lap gets a little "over loaded" :p.....and I wouldn't have it any other way.:coolwink:

Lovely pair. I hope Eva's coat looks that good when it comes in.

I am very anxious to see how Mona Lisa's coat turns out also! But then sometimes I think....holy cow, I'm wishing her puppy hood away....:eek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts