Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I bought a new toy for Kerri and Copley. Immediately Copley chewed off the ear- and now both dogs are playing with it. The EAR that is. The toy has been totally discarded to the corner of the house. Even after I took this picture I threw the hippo, but Copley went right for the top of this end table to get the ear.

DOGS ARE CRAZY! And why did I spend $9 on a toy when they really wanted a scrap of cloth smaller than a dime???????

I just had to share.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
LOL mine love new toys, I hide them and rotate them and they think they are new again

·
Registered
326 Posts
LOL! When I first got Jackson he was just a little over a year old so I went out and bought several different types of toys for him and found out he doesn't like toys at all lol. I even tried getting him interested in them but he either doesn't understand what there for or just doesn't care one lol!

·
Registered
345 Posts
That is funny. My sister had a drawer that all of the dog toys are in. I recently raided it when she was packing it up and pulled out some toys. They dogs thought it was Christmas.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts