Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a haloween costume for casper( brothers shihtzu) and took picstures of him wearing it and pepi too.

when i downloaded the pics from the camera i found these pics on it too. i totaly forgot i took them :D

they are the last pics i took of hunny with the other dogs, i took them the day before she fell ill. :( :( :(
it was such a great surprise :D

also these pics of the top i got off chihuahua-lady.

he looks so cute in the top, doesnt he look a bit like jake with all that hair :D

and finally the pics i was actually wanting to see.
casper in his costume

which doesnt fit him half as well as it fits pepi so i think he will be keeping it :D

sorry about pic overload but had to show you :D

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hunny is the tiny one,
yea she does look healthy, she didnt look ill till the day i told you all about that one day it just all came on :(
costume is great isnt it :D

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
her last days looked extremly happy! Im glad you are able to hold the memories in your hands and in your heart- she and all of them are beautiful. Your bros dog is cute lol
I love that gucci top-damn i wanted it lolol

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
firstly i wanna say its great that you found them pics she must be looking down on you :D she was such a pretty little girl
secondly that witch costume is soo cute fits pepi real nice though

and the jumper looks great on him glad it fits he really is a lil stud muffin lol :D

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yea gucci top is great, though it is a little tight on him so i may give you it for romeo steff :D
i'll bring it with me on saturday

1 - 17 of 17 Posts