Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took some new photos of Princess Fifi today :) Please excuse her ugliness haha! Bless her shes moulting already and has lost all her tail fur lol she looks like shes got a little teeny tail :) Anyway enjoy: (Especially little Dexter :) )

Waggy tails:

Who has a fluffy coat ... fifi does :D lol

Fee please at least try to look pretty :S lol

hah hope you like them *nervous laugh* lol

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Aww, she's not ugly!! She's a beautiful girl! That is so funny she's basically lost the most fur on her tail. Mari went through her seasonal shedding in January & lost everything BUT her tail fur! LOL Thankfully she's getting nice & full again...

Thanks for sharing your Fifi!!

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aww, she's not ugly!! She's a beautiful girl! That is so funny she's basically lost the most fur on her tail. Mari went through her seasonal shedding in January & lost everything BUT her tail fur! LOL Thankfully she's getting nice & full again...

Thanks for sharing your Fifi!!
Thank you! Yes sadly it happens this time of year and she looks like she doesnt have one lol

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Cute little Fifi!!! I think you are BEAUTIFUL!!

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I cant believe how much fifi and billy are alike. Shes such a beautifull little thing. We must get together soon!
I Know! No doubt about who his mummy is lol! Yes it would be lovely! :) Youll have to wait till Hopes had her Litter and you can come see the babies too! If not it could be a while lol

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
oh! bark bark hey fee you has hairs just like me before, how u grow more? maybe did yoos water it? hmm..is that why mommy always puts me in the tub and sprays water on me?...to grow more so no baldness? bark bark u look adorable all furry esp with ur little tail! hehe mommy says my tail looks like a fan sometimes esp since i keep wagging it in her face :p

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Any excuse to see puppies and I'll be there!!

How is hope doing, has she been scanned yet? x
Haha yep it would be nice to see Billy and how hes grown! :) & of course Pixie now lol

Hope is doing just great thankyou! Her pregnancy is starteing to get visible now so ill have to take pictures soon! Nope not yet im waiting on the vets! lol x

Awwwwww.....she is gorgeous! :love7: Not ugly at all!!! :foxes_13: Just having a "bad hair" day!!!
Haha thank you she had the funniest look on her face yesterday. God knows what was up with her :)

oh! bark bark hey fee you has hairs just like me before, how u grow more? maybe did yoos water it? hmm..is that why mommy always puts me in the tub and sprays water on me?...to grow more so no baldness? bark bark u look adorable all furry esp with ur little tail! hehe mommy says my tail looks like a fan sometimes esp since i keep wagging it in her face :p
Haha aww Dexter! No mummy likes to dunk me in mud lol jokez! I like to roll in it though lol. I need some of that magic spray for my ickle tail! Thanks
- Love Fifi x

SHe's not an ugly girl. She's beautiful!!

Lori
Ha thank you

Daisy just said you don't know what you're talking about. She is lovely. The bald tail look is in fashion!
Hah it is for Fifi atm!

awww she looks great xx
Thank you :)

so cute!! I love Fifi x
Haha so do i really shes just a bit dopey :) lol x

1 - 18 of 18 Posts