1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Very cute and Beau is just Adorable:)

·
Registered
734 Posts
I have a toy chi that i first got before i purchased my dixie , then when she found it she decided to play with it and now it has one eye

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
usi2004 said:
Yeah! I just noticed your screen name, and then his name is Beau, I'm like OHHH :rolleyes: Slow LOL. My snake is a Albino Ball Python
Ooohh, neat! If I ever got a snake it would probably be a Ball Python. :)

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
chis rule said:
Goodness, Beau must be tiny! I've seen those toy those litte Taco Bell dogs and they are little!
Yeah, he's pretty small...at least I think so! But actually I just had him weighed recently and he was exactly 3.5 lbs, which is slightly more than I thought. But I know they can be even smaller!

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dixie's mom said:
I have a toy chi that i first got before i purchased my dixie , then when she found it she decided to play with it and now it has one eye
Hehe, that would probably happen if I gave this one to him to play with! But I gave it to my little niece instead because she is in love with Beau and wants a chihuahua of her own, so I figured at least she could have a stuffed one. :D

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
I have 4 Taco Bell toy dogs that I gave to Bella. I need to take a photo of her posing next to them.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts