Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I thought it would be interesting (and funny) to see how much "stuff" everyone has for their chis.
So answer the following: 1.How many collars and harnesses does your chi have?
2. How many outfits?
3. How many beds?
4. How many carriers?
I know it is fun to pamper and spoil our cute little babies and this will be interesting to see.
Also if you have multiple chis list their items separately. I'd also like to see if one sex is more spoiled than the other. ;)

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
1.How many collars and harnesses does your chi have? Gretel 1, Godric 1
2. How many outfits? A handful of t shirts, and 2 hoodies for the cold months, we never wear them though.
3. How many beds? 2 one for the house and one for the patio
4. How many carriers? None

We're pretty boring.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
1.How many collars and harnesses does your chi have?
Maisie has 3 collars, but only 1 she actually wears and 3 harnesses, only 1 of which she wears. (this doesnt include our show collars/leashes which are all-in-ones)
Pippi has 4 collars, but only wears 2 of them, and 1 harness which shes had since I got her.

2. How many outfits?
Pippi must have at least 20 outfits, if not more. She doesnt wear them unless its cold though most of the time. Maisie has about 10, but rarely wears them.

3. How many beds?

5 - one brown and leopard print, one is black and red, both in the front room. They have a green teddy bear one and a red and green hooded one in the kitchen (were for the cats but only the dogs use them!), and a huge brown cussion type bed with white bones on it in my room. Plus loads of blankets etc

4. How many carriers?

Ermmm... 4 cat-box type carriers (used by the cats too), 2 bag-type carriers but they're mostly used for storing things, and 1 pink one similar to a soft crate - once again really only used at shows and for storing things, not for carrying them about.

My girls are waaaay too spoiled!!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
1.How many collars and harnesses does your chi have? no collars, they dont wear them. probably around 3 harnesses each
2. How many outfits?way too many!!! i kinda have an addiction to buying cute clothes for the girls
3. How many beds? last time i counted i had 12 for 3 dogs, but since i have bought at least a couple more, they use them all and love them :) ( but now i think i have enough.lol )
4. How many carriers?
3 but i have my eye on one more :D

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Lol Cheryl, Oakley probably has 30+ collars, over 100 outfits, 5 or 6 beds, 10ish harnesses and 10 or 11 carriers, but they all share the carriers... everyone else has at least 7 or 8 collars lol, 20+ outfits, and a few beds and harnesses. They have a TON of crap. Way more than they need. I haven't bought anything new in about 5 or 6 months tho b'c of how much they have lol.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I thought it would be interesting (and funny) to see how much "stuff" everyone has for their chis.
So answer the following: 1.How many collars and harnesses does your chi have?
2. How many outfits?
3. How many beds?
4. How many carriers?
I know it is fun to pamper and spoil our cute little babies and this will be interesting to see.
Also if you have multiple chis list their items separately. I'd also like to see if one sex is more spoiled than the other. ;)
1. 12 collars. 6 harnesses.
2. 10 short sleeved shirts, 6 hoodies, 7 sweaters, 5 coats/jackets, 1 raincoat.
3. 3 beds, 6 sleeping bags (2 tiger dreamz), I didn't count his snuggle blankets.
4. 1 plastic carrier crate, 3 bags/purses

Wow, seeing this listed out is kind of embarassing!! :coolwink:

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Ha-ha Tracy there is a reason I didn't count "for real"...errrr. I also realized everyone has at least 10 collars except maybe Leah/Ivy lol. I'm bad :(

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Ha-ha Tracy there is a reason I didn't count "for real"...errrr. I also realized everyone has at least 10 collars except maybe Leah/Ivy lol. I'm bad :(
Ok, seeing your list just made me feel better! :) LOL!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
I thought this may be a real eye opener and help make some feel better seeing others that have "more crap" than you do, as well as point out which dog or dogs are getting slighted in your own packs.
I bet there may be some items going up for sale!! (hopeful)
Hahaa no I need all my crap esp. now that I quit my job I don't have money to blow anymore!!! You never know what future puppies might neeeeed :-D :coolwink::coolwink:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts