1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats a roku?

this is my setup :)

YouTube - NETGEAR Roku Player

Roku Digital Video Player | Watch Netflix, Amazon Video On Demand and MLB.TV on Roku Player

there's different models for different setups that your tv connects to. my tv doesn't have HDMI so i had to get the XR model that i connected to my wireless internet and component cables

i already have netflix so it'll be cool to watch it on a bigger screen while doing stuff on my pc ^_^
the other channels are pretty cool too. there's old movies, cooking, sports, space,,,church, religious, news, music, and more...they keep updating it so there will be more channels available :lol:

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Wooooo Pidge O.O

Youre getting too high tech even for meee! The wonders of Technology!! Well when youre supposed yo be sleeping (i.e.now) and you cant at least you have something to doo! LOL

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wooooo Pidge O.O

Youre getting too high tech even for meee! The wonders of Technology!! Well when youre supposed yo be sleeping (i.e.now) and you cant at least you have something to doo! LOL
lol! suprisingly this has been out for a while now...lOL just found out about it recently when my bf got it for his mom to watch netflix from her room :)

haha yea i know! but ill have to wait till my mom goes to work so i can actually turn the volume up lol ^_^

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll be there cheering you off with a glass of wine,please don't take Dexter in case you never come back and the aliens get you:hello1:
ahahaha! yay as long as ur there to cheer rofl :lol:
but...i am an alien:alien:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts