Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had Red on my knee with my sweater over him and Jake on the sofa, well Jake thought it was great to grab Red through the sweater and Red retaliated. So I had two dogs playing bities through my sweater. Then Red decided to waltz down the sleeve and when his head popped out so did the camera. I haven't laughed so much in ages.

Oh hello Red wots you doing in there

you gonna come out of there

I think mees stuck

Come on Red try harder

Mees getting tired, this is hard work

I give up, I sleeps

In case your wondering seconds after this last photo Red decided to crawl out.

But oh did I laugh and Jake was so funny, the expressions on his face were priceless

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When I saw what he was doing I got OH to grab the camera as these are pics yu never get a chance to take again. Red loved it.. Jake was totally stumped lol

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw great pics! They are so adorable! :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
OMGosh, how funny is that!!! Sooooo cute!! I bet that was hilarious to watch in person! Adorable!! :) The things these little guys can do! :lol:

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
So sweet.THey are such cute boys.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Thats hysterical! Looks like they had a lot of fun with their little game. I love Jake posing for the camera in the 3rd and 5th, perfect little model.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
OMG that is so funny! You better watch out now that he knows he can do it all your sweaters sleeves are probably going to get stretched out of shape. LOL

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
OMG that is so funny! You better watch out now that he knows he can do it all your sweaters sleeves are probably going to get stretched out of shape. LOL
Funny you should say that, last night I put my jumper over the lads so they were snug and Red tried to climb down the sleeve again :D

He really does think its a great game, Jake looks at him like he's gone banana's.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts