Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was going through my Photobucket pics and came across this picture of Venus and Jer the first day we brought her home. She was so tiny, playful, and sweet. It makes me cry, my baby girl has gotten so big, perked up those floppy ears, and developed such an amazing personality.

This is them again just this past April, 6 months after the first pic was taken when we brought her home:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Such great pics Samantha. I love Venus. She is just beautiful!!

You know what else amazes me about those pics!? How much Jerry's hair can grow in 6 months! WOW!!!! LOL!

Brodysmom

·
Registered
2,206 Posts

You know what else amazes me about those pics!? How much Jerry's hair can grow in 6 months! WOW!!!! LOL!

Brodysmom
I thought the SAME THING! I was all "Is that the same guy????" :D

She really is a beautiful pup, went from a tiny little thing to the awesome beauty she is today!

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Brodysmom
LOL I had him grow his hair out. He had been shaving his head since I met him, and it started to get longer and it was all thick, black and curly (his mother was full-blooded italian). So I made him grow it out a bit lol. Needless to say that pic is the reason he always wears a hat in public :coolwink:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts