Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look at me Lina!

I'm not looking at you mom. You can't make me..

Did you say cookie?

OK...where's my cookie?!

He got up there and made her move lol

Awwww puppy loves!
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
She looks beautiful. It's so obvious that Bella and Lina's mom took GREAT care of her in the time they had her. She couldn't look better!

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...................................My husband and I got tears in our eyes looking at these photos of Lina. It was only yesterday we held her in our arms, stroked her soft fur, and kissed her goodbye. She melts our hearts all the time. *Big sigh* My husband jokingly said he wants to drive to your home right now to pick up Lina.

Yes, we have to bribe Lina with food treats too so she would look at us for photos. Boss making her move off your lap to sit on your lap reminds me of Bella and Lina both wanting to sit on our laps at the same time. Fortunately, the girls were willing to share our laps with each other.

The last photo of Lina and Boss is very sweet.

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Way- you might have to fight the kids for her lol. Gaige came home today just to see her lol. She smelled his hand and instantly started kissing him :). She always was really good with him. We got her when he was just 2yrs old so they pretty much grew up together. He is VERY excited to have her home again.

Boss and Lina are getting along really well. We haven't had any real problems with the 2 of them yet. Boss keeps trying to "mount" her back (he's neutered and she's spayed so it's purely for dominance), and she keeps walking away from him. He is just so huge next to her! I love it :). Right now Boss is enjoying a chewie (he loves those beef sticks you sent Way! I think we'll have to stock up on them.) and Lina is napping on the arm of the couch in the sun.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Kristin,

I'm going to tell my husband that he has to fight your children to get Lina back (LOL). I'm so glad to hear Lina remembers Gaige and kissed him hello. How excited he is having her back home. It took Lina a couple of days to start kissing my husband (she was Daddy's little girl from the very first day). It took her at least one month before she started to kiss me! Lina sensed that Bella is Mommy's little girl and she didn't want to intrude.

The beef tendon chewies are found at Pet Supplies Plus stores. I'm glad Boss likes them too. Bella and Lina love them. We get at least half a hour of "peace and quiet" while the girls were busy chewing away.

Bella is also taking a nap on our sofa in our enclosed sun room where there is sunshine and fresh air with all the windows opened. Both girls loved taking naps together curled up next to each other in the sunroom every day during the warm weather.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts