Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Terri they're cute for the camera hahaha
in my other thread did you say Daisy and Darla?? are you getting two!!! Haven't spoken in ages, any news on how long till Darla comes home??

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Yep am getting a 3 year old girl from the same Breeder, lol
Might be getting Darla a week later so Daisy can settle.
The breeder siad we can discuss it when i go back in 3 weeks., well 2 wks on Monday actualy.
Daisy had a pup too so all depends when she is able to go.

Breeder wants to make sure she is ok after her wee boy goes to his new home.
Either way will be near the end of November i think.
Am so excited!!
Went there for Darla and now have ended up with 2 cuties!! i just couldnt resist lol x

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh my goodness!!!!! i'm so happy for you! i can't wait to see Daisy. Who know's she may adopt Darla as her baby hehehe. wow i can't wait to see both your girls when they come home. how exciting!!!!

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
oh my goodness!!!!! i'm so happy for you! i can't wait to see Daisy. Who know's she may adopt Darla as her baby hehehe. wow i can't wait to see both your girls when they come home. how exciting!!!!
I posted pics of my visit in the million thread but is a good way back.
I do have some in my albums though.
One of wee Daisy and Darla too.:)
Yeah i hope Daisy isnt too protective of Darla though, and thinks she is her pup.
She growled when we went near her with her boy.
Totally understandable, but have to be able to pet Darla etc.. lol

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh wow i saw the pics in your album. Darla's colouring is just devine! She's such a little cutie. And Daisy is such a pretty pup. i'd love to see more pics when you get them :D

I'm sure Daisy will be different when she's in your place and once she has left her poor baby boy. It will take time to adjust but i'm so sure everything will be great! Then more meet ups with Mandy :D

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Gorgeous pictures! They look so cute and happy. Lovin the cute t-shirts and the bully sticks! :)

brodysmom

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone :)

Crystal i wish they could meet, that would be great. Maybe Shadow and Butter could overcome their fears togather hehehe

T i don't know what i ever did without bullys now! it keeps them occupied forever!!!

Thanks Claire, i got two other t-shirts too but one was too small i'll have to get pics when i exchange the other for a bigger size.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts