Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a companiom show about a 40min drive away and I am sitting her still undecided whehter to go or not.

I think its indooors so that is good but I feel lazy :D

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
If I go it will be on my own and its not like I have no others to go to, I have Kensington, LKA, BCC and other companion shows, I guess its facing going out in the cold and the fact I damaged my ribs again yesterday..

If I go I'll be entering Jake and Red in two classes each, judging starts around 11.45am if on time.. Then its drive back, drop dogs off at home then shoot off to feed horses and hope I am not too sore and tired. Miss Tesco's even though I need milk and bread.

Other option don't go, instead go to Tesco's as need shopping, get car valeted while there.
Go to stables with Jake (Not Red) and see to horses, come back and get on with doing the excel sheet I have been wanting to do.
Play with Red practicing stacking and free stacking etc.
Think about going into town and seeing if a particular shop is open as some are, just not sure if this one is.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cleaned my car myself rather than get it done at Tesco's as they charge £27and now I am in a lot of pain and feel exhausted, finding it difficult to get my breathing regulated so have decided not to go to the companion show.. gonna take some painkillers. and then see if I am up to shopping, if not I'll rest a bit longer.

I have a show next weekend so I am not too bothered about missing this one...

·
Registered
483 Posts
i dont blam ey athen fo rnot going. if you aint up for it then u aint up for it, just have a rest and see how you feel later. what dog show are you going to next weekend?
Cleaned my car myself rather than get it done at Tesco's as they charge £27and now I am in a lot of pain and feel exhausted, finding it difficult to get my breathing regulated so have decided not to go to the companion show.. gonna take some painkillers. and then see if I am up to shopping, if not I'll rest a bit longer.

I have a show next weekend so I am not too bothered about missing this one...

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The show next weekend is with the Kensington Canine Society. Looking forward to it as it will be a good experience for me and Red and then its the BCC the following weekend.

Then the weekend after that I have Discover Dogs on Saturday and YHL on Sunday.

Deme x

1 - 10 of 10 Posts