Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is our cat, Jack. He is Canadian, he immigrated here to the US with my husband back in February. He had never even seen a dog until he got here! (So far, he isn't impressed!)

He's definitely and 'only cat', although I would probably have a house full if he would let me.

He 'tolerates' the dogs, but we tried getting him a kitty friend and he refused to come out of our bedroom for 3 months straight...Having a litter box in the bedroom is not something I care to do!

He's jet black, by the way. I can't photograph him with a flash at all, he's too shiny, so I have to catch him rolling around in the sun to get a pic!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
What a beauty!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you!

Here is another pic of him - he's hysterical when the dogs come in from pottying. Gracie is newly housetrained, and they both get treats for pottying outside, so when we come back in, big old Jack comes running to get his treat, too!

And this pic has a funny story behind it...Gracie is a little bit afraid of Jack, although she harrasses him now and then. She was running through the house and accidentally jumped up in the chair with him, and they both froze in place, and glared at each other like this for quite some time...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts