Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, My name is Vicki and I am very happy chuhuahua mommy. We rescued Nacho when she was 7 months old last Mother's Day, on the day she was heading for the Pound! She is the sweetest little girl, and we lover her to bits. We had lost our 14 1/2 year old Lab/Shepherd cross 6 weeks before to old age. I had always wanted a chihuahua and was looking online when I found an ad for home needed urgently... and that was that. Now I am OCD for Chihuahuas and am thinking of getting her a friend to play with while my hubbie and I are at work, and to share our love for these little balls of joy. Would definitely rescue again.
Just call me chichifan. Attached is a picture of Nacho (one of many)
Vicki:hello1:

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Hi and welcome to the board! :)

Sorry to hear about your Lab/Shepherd :-(

Nacho is beautiful :)

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Hi Vicki, Welcome to the board. Nacho is just beautiful. So sorry about your other doggie....

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
What a lovely chibaby! Hello and welcome to the group.. and they are most definitely addictive.. just check out my siggy ;), first there was one and now there are nine!...lol

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Nacho is adorable. Thank you for deciding to rescue. Most of mine are rescues. And yes, they are addicting. lol

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks so much. She has made it so much easier. As a friend if mine said she helps you heal. Now I really want another chi. Not sure whether to go with a boy or a girl. She is quite domineering of her friends.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Hello! Welcome! This is a great place! :) Sorry to hear about your other pup. It is always heartbreaking. But your chi baby is a doll!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you. Roxy is adorable. I am just crazy over chi's now learning lots from the forum. I really want to rescue another chi so she has company during the day. Not yet sure how she would react. Vicki

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Leila is beautiful too. I love them all. I would really like a black or black and tan chi as well. So pretty. And I find them such characters and so smart.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes it is definitely perfect for me. I don't feel like I am the only one who is OCD about them. How is it having three? Do you walk them on one leash with extensions? Are they ever jealous of each other in terms of attention?
Thanks for any info. I am learning.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts