Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Three weeks ago we were considering adopting another dog (We already have a 10 month old American Eskimo mix we adopted 8 months ago), so we went to take a look at the humane society. Nothing really stood out, but as we were about to leave, we spotted them letting out a tiny little white dog that we did not see in the kennels. We went back inside and found out she was a 12 week old Chihuahua mix (possibly beagle but not sure). She was not actually in the adoption program yet because she was being treated for Demodectic Mange. As soon as I was able to see her I fell in love and picked her up a week a later! She (Lexi) has been with us now for two weeks and is getting along great with our other dog Neko!!

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Hello and Welcome to the board. Congratulations on your new little Lexi, she is adorable. Glad she is getting along good with your Neko

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Hi and welcome to the board! :) I commend you on rescuing Lexie and she is really cute! :) I dont see Beagle in her, I think she looks like she could have some Basenji or Terrier in her ;-)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Hello and welcome to you, Lexi, and Neko! Lexi is a cutie, please share more pics..

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
What a cutie! She looks like a possible westie/chi mix to me! I love her fur. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts