Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres my pretty little woman Kiki! Shes so beautiful i know i call her ugly but bless you never really can get photos that show how lovely she is. We went off to the park with Pumpkin & Cougar today. She didnt really like them but she tolerated it all :) lol Bless

Yes she looks big i know! lol Pumpkin is 4 months old - 11.5KG
Cougar is 5 months old 13/14KG
Kiki is around 20 months old and weighs almost 2KG! Lol they mad quite a cute trio! Heres some photos enjoy :) The first couple are of the Bulldogs.

Pumpkin & Cougars Goofy Look

Take me home *yawnn*

Pumpkin - Profile shot

Kiki - Wow What is that!

Profile Shot

More to follow!

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Kiki - Prancing about *singing LaLALALALA* lol

(Yes all 3 of them had matching harnesses :) lol)

Jesus what ever next! *sigh*

Hmm what to do now?

Aww mum i foundz you a flower!

Sorry dont you like yellow :(

Just two photos left :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwww, how sweet! Adorable!!

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awww Kiki.....I love you to bits!

Shes so cute Robyn, I'd have her in a heartbeat if i could!

xxx
Thanks Rache! Haha bless her shes always got the zoomies so its hard to actually keep her still and take a photo! lmao She is quite adorable :) I think i have a possible family home for her, just waiting on some things first before i decide for definate! If they take her they will have to join the forum :)

xx

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Thanks Rache! Haha bless her shes always got the zoomies so its hard to actually keep her still and take a photo! lmao She is quite adorable :) I think i have a possible family home for her, just waiting on some things first before i decide for definate! If they take her they will have to join the forum :)

xx
It would be lovely to see how she is getting on in her new home if thats where she goes.

Bless her, shes so sweet x

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The yellow flower one is really funny, cracks me. lol. They're all beautiful. i love bulldogs, they have such sweet nature.
Thanks! Yes they do have excellent temprements :)

nothing ugly about her, she is a cutie, hope she will be happy with her new family.
Thanks Tracey. We'll have to wait and see :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts